Finally Friday is here! How was everyone’s week? I have no exciting plans this weekend and am looking forward to doing absolutely nothing! Starting with a chilled out Friday night i have the house to myself and i’m lounging in my comfy’s sipping on green tea wanting to share with you 5 things i’m loving at the moment.
1. COLOUR – I’m absolutely loving the Michael Kors bags in the bright colours, the perfect statement piece. My fave is the orange and black colour block handbag.
2. CHECK- All my previous winter coats have been fur or black. I need a change. This oversized checkered biker coat from warehouse is really cute and super cosy. The biker element really sells it for me.
3. DARK – we all drastically switch from corals and pastel colours to darker hues the minute the weather turns. From wardrobe, to nails and makeup. My favourite make up look this year is the deep plums and berry colours in lipsticks. I’m using ‘WICKED’ by TOPSHOP at the moment but another fave is ‘REBEL’ by MAC.
4. LAYER – Less is more they say, until the necklaces come out of course. This isn’t a look for everyone and it certainly isn’t a look you can wear with every outfit. Keep the outfit simple and let the jewellery do the talking.
Last but not least…
5. SHINE – Shoes that shine. Enough said really. These shoes would look fab matched with light wash boyfriend jeans and a chunky knit jumper. Shoes are from ZARA and the flats are from Dune. I need both of these in my life.
Hope you enjoyed this post, i’m hoping to make ‘5 things’ a regular feature on the blog. Would love to hear your thoughts. Any favourites?